Check out our Macon apartments and townhomes for rent! Our community offers spacious two- and three-bedroom garden-style apartments and two-, three-, and four-bedroom townhomes. Magnolia Crossing was designed with you in mind. A host of modern amenities and luxury community features are just steps from your front door. Enjoy relaxing by the shimmering swimming pool or meet up with friends by the fire pit. We area also conveniently located near an array of outdoor and social activities for residents to enjoy. Our Macon apartments and townhomes for rent are pet-friendly, welcoming both cats and dogs. The options are endless at Magnolia Crossing – Call our team today to schedule a virtual or in-person tour with social distancing of you next home!
- Multi-Million Dollar Renovation Complete
- Sparkling Swimming Pool
- Grilling Station with Picnic Tables
- Hammock Garden
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in Designated Areas
- Package Receiving Service
- Pet Friendly
- Professional Onsite Management
- 24/7 Online Customer Service
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Conveniently Located in North Macon GA
- Get One Month of Free Internet with Cox!
- Newly Renovated
- Modern Black Kitchen Appliances
- Grey Cabinetry with Brushed Nickel Pulls
- Kitchen Windows in Select Homes
- Wood Grain Style Flooring Options
- Washer/Dryer Connections
- Tub and Shower
- Large Closets
- Private Patios and Balconies
We understand that pets are part of the family. That's why your pets are welcome to join our community at Magnolia Crossing.
A non-refundable pet fee is due at move-in: $350 for one pet and an additional $350 for a second pet, 2 pets maximum. Pet rent is $15/month per pet. Veterinary records are required at move-in and may be requested at renewal.
Pet Breed Restrictions: Akita, Bullmastiff, Cane Corso, Chow Chow, Dalmatian, Doberman Pinscher, Fila Brasileiro, German Shepherd, Husky, Malamute, Pit Bull Terrier, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Terrier and Wolf-Hybrids. If you have pets, contact our leasing office for more details.
- Mondayto - Friday: 9 AM to - 6 PM
We have found it easy communicating with the main office.- Google Reviews
Nice people and nice place to live.- Google Reviews
I recently moved into Magnolia Crossing. I live in a two bedroom townhome and my place is very spacious. It is very quiet here and the grounds are very well kept. The office staff is very friendly and helpful.- Google Reviews